The Conference is the centerpiece of Chorus America's professional development and training opportunities for chorus leaders. Highlights include plenary and breakout sessions with nationally renowned speakers and practitioners, events celebrating the choral community and featuring leading choruses, and opportunities to network and connect with your colleagues.
2023 Conference: May 31-June 3 in San Francisco!
We are thrilled to announce dates for the 2023 Chorus America Conference! We hope to see you in San Francisco, CA, May 31-June 3 at the InterContinental San Francisco hotel. We look forward to sharing many additional details on the Conference as they are developed. We'll continue to share updates as they become available, and you can expect to hear more from us this fall. Until then, we hope that you will start building our 2023 Conference into your plans!
2022 Online Event Content Available Until August 1
Our hybrid model for the 2022 Conference combined the flexibility and accessibility of online learning with rich conversation and joyful connection of an in-person format. Session replays from our Online Event are still available! All 2022 Conference registrants can access Online Event content until August 1, and new registrants can still sign up for online-only content. Find out more about accessing 2022 Conference Online Event content here.
We are grateful that the Chorus America community was able to come together at a time when connection and growth are greatly needed.
Watch Now! Free, Publicly Available Conference Sessions
We're excited to be able to make some of our most inspiring Conference content - including Friday's closing plenary - available to all.
- Plenary - The King's Singers: Finding Harmony
- Closing Plenary: Lift Every Voice for Change
- Wielding the Power of Access, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (ADEI): Achieving Creative Justice in Choruses
- Reimagining the Choir: Common Ground Voices
Recent Conference Locations and Hosts
- 2019: Philadelphia, PA, June 26-29, hosted by the Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia. Find more information and Conference resources here.
- 2018: Chicago, IL, June 20-23, hosted by Grant Park Music Festival and Chicago Children's Choir.
- 2017: Los Angeles, CA, June 21-24, hosted by the Los Angeles Master Chorale.
- 2016: Cincinnati, OH, June 15-18, hosted by the Cincinnati May Festival.
- 2015: Boston, MA, June 17-20, hosted by the Handel and Haydn Society.